Thursday, June 07, 2007

Only From the U of U

comes Mouse Party. Now I want people to stop using drugs because I'm sick of the ridiculous lengths people go to to demonstrate the effects of drugs. At least there aren't eggs and various plates being smashed. I'd much rather deal with this kind of anti-drug campaign. I mean, when we have to turn to Canada for the War on Drugs.... I just don't know.

Also, I started my own wiki all about me. Well, not really. It's mostly made up, though some parts contain various bits of truth I think. You can visit it at http://dnmeehan.pbwiki.com. My favorite line is "Most Cocaine in a Breakfast Cereal." I don't know if it's ever been used, but I googled it and apparently no one else has. But it gets me every time. Can you imagine that on a saturday morning cartoon commercial? A drug-riddled mascot for cereal? Well, it's not that different, if you think about that. Tony the Tiger, Captain Crunch, that Cocoa Puff Bird, the Trix Rabbit, and so forth.

Most Cocaine in a Breakfast Cereal.

No comments: