Saturday, April 07, 2007

A Story About Love- ft. Eggs

Okay, I have never painted eggs for easter. But today, my friend Jason invited me to come color some eggs in the girl's hall basement with some girls. So I was all for that- I loved it. I was very creative and made four awesome eggs, who wanted to be in a story, so I took pictures and made a story. Here you go:


There once was an egg named Eggbraham Eggsteinowitz





He had a girlfriend- sunrise.




They decided to take a walk together. Their life was good.




They played and Sunshine saw somene- another egg. But this egg was different.




"What's your name?" asked Sunrise.

"They call me Sunset" said the egg.

Eggbraham and Sunrise noticed that Sunset was... different. He was on his side.




"I know, I'm a freak. Go on.. you two seem to be having lots of fun together. I don't want to ruin it."




"Hey Sunrise, do you know any other eggs that lay on their side?" asked Eggbraham.

"I don't, and Sunset seems so sad." She replied.




"Wait, who is that?" Asked Eggbraham, looking sightly to Sunrise's left.




"Hi. My name is Hyphy. I see that you're on your side too. What's your name?" The new egg asked Sunset.

"My name is Sunset and... would you like to take a walk with me?"




"I'd love to. Let's go" sid Hyphy.

They made small talk and Eggbraham and Sunrise waved goodbye.




"They look good together" remarked Sunrise.

"Stop trying to compare our relationship to every other egg you see. You're smothering me" replied Eggbraham. But he added a "JK' so they both laughed.




"So, what's your sign?" asked Sunset.

"We're eggs. How would we know anything about astrology?" Hyphy replied.

Sunset laughed nervously.




"Hyphy?" said Sunset.

"Yes, Sunset?" she replied.




"Hyphy, I haven't known you for very long, but... you're the most beautiful egg I've ever met." He stammered.

"Oh Sunset, no other egg has ever said that about me!" She fluttered.

"That's because usually eggs can't talk." He smirked.




They fell in love. It was a happy relationship.




"Isn't that nice?" asked Sunrise.

"Stupid side laying eggs! They should go back up the bum they were born from, if you asked me" replied Eggbraham.

"Eggbraham, I didn't know you were Egg-cist!" Sunrise cried in horror.

"No, I'm sorry, it's how my dad was raised. In the South on a cotton plantation. He was the plantation owner's favorite egg." He explained.

"Well then I guess I can forgive you, but you have to change." She said.




"I will change. I will change for you, my Love" and Sunrise knew he wasn't lying.

3 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I can honestly say, "That was like no other story I have ever seen".

Funny thing....I liked it! LOL

Great post, did you create this yourself?

Happy Easter, Speedcat Hollydale :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm amused. I lol'd.

Heather said...

Oh, Dan. *shakes head*

Nice.