Friday, January 13, 2006

What's on my Mind

Well, today was friday the thirteenth, and it was relatively okay. I did, however, have the dumbest english test ever of all time where we had to relate a Martin Luther King quote to Ernest Hemmingway's The Sun Also Rises. I swear she only picked that because monday is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. There is no other plausible reason, as it was a huge stretch for anyone, and I mean anyone to relate the quote to the book. I would have been better off making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and turning that in. I would have definitly gotten a better score.

I did get a passing grade on the APUSH pop quiz, which was amazing, considering I put Chuck Norris down as an answer (it wasn't correct, I just felt the need to put his name on my quiz). I think I did fairly well on the DBQ, and then my other project in there is coming along nicely. I'm feeling the good vibes for the Privy Council.

Physics... meh. Test was hard, but I think I can pull out a B for the semester. I'm beginning to get it all connected. Precal- nothing too big. Finishing off some homework this weekend. Test was a cinch. Gov/Econ- both easy.


I'm ready for the rest of the year, I dunno about you guys, but I am.

1 comment: