Saturday, July 22, 2006

Business

I've been pretty busy. Finishing out my Duty to God, trying to convince my dad to get me the laptop i want for college, trying out this L-Glutamine stuff for excercise help, cleaning up my room to get ready for college, helping plan the True Blue podcast(http://trueblue.ppedepot.com/), helping brainstorm for a teenage version of "The Office," and trying to get in shape before college viz weightlifting, running, swimming and ultimate.

I will, however, try and post more. I promise. I'll write a bit post sometime soon on Kirtland/Palmyra and all the wonder that happened there for me.

Soon.

1 comment:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I've been training too, eating entire boxes of Twinkies in one sitting. Practicing curling skills. Alright, they were cheese curls, but that counts as curling nonetheless, all in preparation for the SUMO MAMA championships.

You should see how smokin hot I am in my new sumo wrestling loincloth.