Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Bit of Background

Basically, I just wanted to post stuff here that I inda wish I had done. Not for pity, just because it's nice to type. Plus, some of it will be in jest. I'll try and make the jest and seriousness plain as night and day.


I really wish I had taken English I in summer school so I didn't have such a tight schedule right now. That way I could be in English four this year and not have to go to summer school to graduate early. That would have been nice.

I wish I had taken the ACT earlier. That way I could know if I get into BYU in a week, instead of four. I know that seems like a not big amount of time, but when you get down to being nervous and waiting, four weeks is longer than having to hold it in the car because the next rest stop is another five miles.

I wish I had taken piano at an earlier age and stuck with it till about now, so I could do just independent stuff and actually have been really good at piano instead of just really bad with some glimpse of talent. I also want to go back in time and convice my five year old self to get really into music theory.

I think I should have come up with the concept of MorMan, the Mormon superhero a long time ago. I also wish I had artistic talent to make it into a comic of some type and sell.

I should have learned how to swing dance. I still can, but I just don't care enough to.



in lieu of have anything else to do... here ya go.

New Year's Resolutions.
I resolve to:
1. Liberate Disneyworld from little children.
2. Force the metric system on Western Pennsylvania
3. Buy a minimum of 3 feather boas, one pink.
4. Adopt a road in New Jersey, and then tell all of my friends I've named it after them.
5. Punch every former member of the Mouseketeers in the face, along with Regis Philbin. And maybe the "It's a small world" children.
6. Write a bestselling political novel and then sell the movie rights and dissapear.
7. Read a bestselling policital novel so I know how to write one.
8. Xerox a best selling political novel, replace "Republicans" with "Democrats" and vice versa.
9. Find a succesful cure for "LOLopalooza"
10. Rewrite the pages of history, starting with grafittiing stonehenge.

No comments: